How does Coronavirus COVID-19 alter our workflow?

moss

Been here a while
I feed the crows at my place, figure if I get it I'll head up for one last srt blast and take a nap at the top. Crows gotta eat too.

They like eyes and brains so bear that in mind. Their best trick is turning road-kill squirrels inside out. Jeff Gu are you paying attention? Crows have no sharp tools to tear tough squirrel hide so they work from the anus and methodically turn the squirrel inside out to get at the good stuff. Amazing right? This has nothing to do with Covid-19 just a public service announcement regarding crows and how clever and industrious they are ;-) Or @Matthew Stone, be careful what you wish for!
-AJ

JeffGu

Been here a while
If I leave something out for the crows to eat, it won't be a squirrel and they won't need to turn it inside-out, either... they'll just have to figure out how I got her into the truck without the neighbors seeing me.

Police: "She died of Covid-19?"
Me: "Yeah..."
Police: "Dude, she's riddled with bullets!"
Me: "Secondary infection."

rico

Been here a while
What kind of fucking tool would address a fearful nation in a hat with his re-election slogan on it?
On top of his never ending lies we all got to witness a president who is clearly more concerned about how the coronavirus and the rapidly dropping stock market reflect on him. Fuck the sick, dying, and dead.. It all about re-election...We have a sick, narcissistic, empathetic free, sociopath at the helm folk, so its probably best if you prepare for a bumpy ride. Turbulence ahead.....

rico

Been here a while
So our government has know this was coming for quite awhile. Were also over 3 weeks into having this thing in our boarders, and they are just now getting around to handing out those "beautiful test kits? Even those "shit hole" countries Donny is so found of have somehow managed to test 10's to 100's of thousands of their citizens......The current version of America is a fucking embarrassment and one that my grandpa certainly wouldn't recognize.....

moss

Been here a while
If only someone could create a body washing device that would go into the toilet-room.

You haven’t heard of the infamous but eventually users learn to love it... Bum Gun? Yes, it is real. Jeff Gu confided he’s been using it for years and hasn’t been sharing ‘cause it gives him a competitive edge in the tree biz. Happy bum equals better tree worker every time!

-AJ

flushcut

Branched out member
What kind of fucking tool would address a fearful nation in a hat with his re-election slogan on it?
On top of his never ending lies we all got to witness a president who is clearly more concerned about how the coronavirus and the rapidly dropping stock market reflect on him. Fuck the sick, dying, and dead.. It all about re-election...We have a sick, narcissistic, empathetic free, sociopath at the helm folk, so its probably best if you prepare for a bumpy ride. Turbulence ahead.....

It's not about re-election just a bad hair day is all. LOL

colb you are inconsistent about your level of paranoia. You are stock pilling hand sanitize during the day, but when your girl friend who works in a government quarantine lab comes home and tells you that the four other people who normally works in the maximum security lab are out sick, you want to smooch and snuggle and lick her face before she has had a chance to shower. Your work environment is not what you need to be worried about, its your home life.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom