Hiring Tree Climbers!

Hi I am looking to hire several experienced TREE climbers, and some experienced fellers. I need 12 climbers asap for a large project in California. If interested please call me 832-279-9829

NorCalBrock

Hello Melissa - what is the scope of the position and project.

Is this for a company or for a personal project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rawtree

Just spoke with the owner and he told me that a couple of NAT instructors have worked this project. He said Axel Avila just spent a month and a half there. As far as I'm concerned, this is a indication that this project should have potential. I'm going to contact NAT HQ and get the back story (if they will still speak with me after my ltitle hissy fit las week). The daily rate Stephens will quarantee you on arrival is rather insulting (actually, really insulting) but he says after the first days he will sit down with you to adjust the rate to your production output (I know I learned my lesson when I took someone's word about theie experience level just from a phone conversation!) You'll need to contact them, like I did, to hear the full story. Oh, yeah, it's all beetle kill pines averaging 40 in. DBH x 120. I asked how long they've been dead and he said many still have some live needles. He said there's a lot felling involving line setting, rigging, and winching.

Last edited:
Just spoke with the owner and he told me that a couple of NAT instructors have worked this project. He said Axel Avila just spent a month and a half there. As far as I'm concerned, this is a indication that this project should have potential. I'm going to contact NAT HQ and get the back story. The daily rate Stephens will quarantee you on arrival is rather insulting but he says after the first days he will sit down with you to adjust the rate to your production output (I know I learned my lesson when I took someone's word about theie experience level just from a phone conversation!) You'll need to contact them, like I did, to hear the full story. Oh, yeah, it's all beetle kill pines averaging 40 in. DBH x 120. I asked how long they've been dead and he said many still have some live needles. He said there's a lot felling involving line setting, rigging, and winching.
Just spoke with the owner and he told me that a couple of NAT instructors have worked this project. He said Axel Avila just spent a month and a half there. As far as I'm concerned, this is a indication that this project should have potential. I'm going to contact NAT HQ and get the back story. The daily rate Stephens will quarantee you on arrival is rather insulting but he says after the first days he will sit down with you to adjust the rate to your production output (I know I learned my lesson when I took someone's word about theie experience level just from a phone conversation!) You'll need to contact them, like I did, to hear the full story. Oh, yeah, it's all beetle kill pines averaging 40 in. DBH x 120. I asked how long they've been dead and he said many still have some live needles. He said there's a lot felling involving line setting, rigging, and

Our company is offering more than the wage rate for climbers! If you are willing to come work for me I pay according to experience. Anybody wanting info please just give me a call and know that nobody is going to make the same it all depends on experience. I am offering one rate to get you here and see what you are and the sky is the limit from there. This project will be 6 days a week and will be for 3 to 5 years. Dont let one comment scare you, call me for info. 832-279-8238

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom