Hiring Professional Tree Climbers, Calaveras County

Brad Phillips

Looking to hire professional experienced tree climbers, tree removal experts, arborists, bobcat operators, skid steer operators, bucket truck operators, chippers & trucks, chain saw operators and rope men. Full time positions and part time available. Family time is important and if needed time off to visit family each month is not a problem.
Hourly pay depending on experience. Overtime and double time paid. Guaranteed 20 hrs of overtime each week. 6 days a week, all year long. Weekly Pay. We will pay for transportation to California. Living arrangement and lunches paid for!!
Experienced tree climbers $22-30.00 per hr
Bucket Truck Operators - Must have tree removal experience $17-21.00 per hr
Experienced saw men & rope men $15-18.00 per hr
Bobcat/skid steer operators, must have experience with grapple bucket $15-18.00 per hr
Day Labor employment available also, call for details
Live Answer! Call for questions and details
Tree Service Management

832-803-8950
MUST HAVE TREE SERVICE EXPERIENCE AND REFERENCES!
MUST PASS DRUG SCREEN

Oroboros

Tree work in many parts of Canada slows right down for four to five months of winter. You might look into temporary foreign workers like the farmers do for harvest times. I would go.

Brad Phillips

Tree work in many parts of Canada slows right down for four to five months of winter. You might look into temporary foreign workers like the farmers do for harvest times. I would go.
Well you've got my number! I suppose a work visa would be required? I've never hired people from Canada. That's a great idea

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom