HIAB Grapple saw cranes - videos

Gus_B

Hi folks just wanted to share these videos we did on a couple of different models of HIAB with both the SG160 Mecanil and the 220. I hope you enjoy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gus_B

Hi guys I posted these promotional videos which I refer to as "Glory Shots".
If you wouldn't mind can you give me some insight as to what you would like to see in any future video productions? We spend a lot of money on these and it would be nice to hear from guys in the field or first time buyers as to what information you would like to see in future productions. Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:

Gus_B

This was a customer made video with HIAB 477 + jib crane with HIAB man basket - No Grapple saw.
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Gus_B

This is an old video but I believe many of the points are still valid to new operators. I know a lot of you will roll your eyes at this but there is good info here especially if you are a new crane operator.
Stay safe.

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom