help with translation

Naturarbo

Hi please all english speakers, read,correct and upgrade.I am makin a flyer for recreational tree climbing.Text shouldn't be much longer then this.
"THE ULTIMATE BACK TO NATURE DAY!
Recreational tree climbing develops visual & physical coordination & it's a superb experience for schools, families, campsites & team building events.
Climb a tree supervised by a team of fully certified & insured tree climbers that will guaranty a safe CLIMB TO THE TOP!
NOW AVALIABLE TO EVERYONE!"
thanks in advance

Reach

Hi please all english speakers, read,correct and upgrade.I am makin a flyer for recreational tree climbing.Text shouldn't be much longer then this.
Recreational tree climbing develops visual & physical coordination & it's a superb experience for schools, families, campsites & team building events.
Climb a tree supervised by a team of fully certified & insured tree climbers that will guaranty a safe CLIMB TO THE TOP!
NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE!"
thanks in advance
It looks really good, but I would make a couple minor tweaks, myself:

Recreational tree climbing develops visual and physical coordination and is a superb experience for schools, families, campsites and team building events.
Climb a tree supervised by a team of fully insured and certified tree climbers that will guarantee a safe CLIMB TO THE TOP!
NOW AVAILABLE TO ALL!"

misfit

THE ULTIMATE BACK-TO-NATURE DAY!
Climb a tree supervised by a team of fully certified & insured tree climbers who will guarantee a safe CLIMB TO THE TOP!
Recreational tree climbing develops visual and physical coordination and is a superb experience for schools, families, campers & team-building groups.
NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE!

I made some minor changes. I reversed the sentences to show WHAT it is before explaining WHY and WHO. I corrected some grammar and spelling and modified the end of the 2nd sentence for consistency. If there are any age restrictions for participants, I would add that to the last line.

ATH

I wouldn't "guarantee" a safe climb to the top.

A) if they don't follow instructions, it won't be safe or successful.
B) are they really going to the top top of the tree?

Maybe "will guide you through a safe tree climbing experience".

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom