HELP, in need of Women's Work Boots for Wide Feet!!!!

Tree frog

I know there have to be other women out there with the same problem finding boots that fit! I have a pair of steel toed carolina logger boots that fit great but would like a pair of actual climbing boots. Any suggestions for someone with a very high arch, narrow heel, but extremely wide in the toe box?

Tree frog

Keens with an insert?
Had a pair of keens, with inserts. they were pretty good, the soles wore down kind of fast though.
I have big wide flat feet and I can get asolo boots in wide dunno about women's or smaller sizes though ver

I started looking at Asolo, just wish there was a place where I could try them on. Money spent on shipping returns back gets expensive!

I have big wide flat feet and I can get asolo boots in wide dunno about women's or smaller sizes though

Tree frog

Had a pair of keens, with inserts. they were pretty good, the soles wore down kind of fast though.
REI carries limited models. Sierra trading post has them too if either are Be checking them out this weekend. Thanks for
Checked REI last weekend. Forgot about Sierra Trading Post. I’ll have to go there this weekend & fight the crowds again ! Thanks much for the help! ☮️

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom