Halverson firewood processor

Fivepoints

Branched out member
Anybody have one of these? How do you like it? We are considering getting one to help deal with our wood lot. We sell firewood basically oit of necessity of needing to keep our wood lot cleared out enough to dump in. Labor is getting harder and harder to find around here. We are so busy we don't really have time for our regular employees to spend time doing firewood. We arent as much worried about profiting from this as we are trying to keep our costs down. We have an 8k mini ex with a splitter screw on it that would be able to break down large stuff into sizes that would fit on the processor.

Gerasimek

I have a Halverson with the 4-way head. It works really well on straight trees up to about 16" in diameter. I've only had it 2 years and I only used it for splitting my own wood. I'm actually selling it as I've purchased a new woodburner that I can load whole logs into.
Let me know if you're interested in it.

Fivepoints

Branched out member
I have a Halverson with the 4-way head. It works really well on straight trees up to about 16" in diameter. I've only had it 2 years and I only used it for splitting my own wood. I'm actually selling it as I've purchased a new woodburner that I can load whole logs into.
Let me know if you're interested in it.
@Gerasimek Possibly. Would you mind pm'ing me what you want for it and which version it is.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom