Greensboro

Acerxharlowii

Hey there tree peeps. Recently moved to Greensboro NC and wondering if anyone in the area wants to do some climbing or know of some good trees to get into. Thanks!!!

Crimsonking

Where in Greensboro? I’m in Kernersville, about 20 minutes away. Most Saturdays I’m training new climbers at my place. You’re welcome to hang if you want. If you need any company connections, I may be able to help.

Acerxharlowii

Yes man!!!! Happy Arbor Day btw. Kernersville is a hop skip and jump away so I would definitely be down to meet some fellow arborists. Thank you

Crimsonking

Awesome! Tomorrow is gonna be a packed day, have more than usual coming over and some from out of town, but we can shoot for next week?

Where are you working?

Acerxharlowii

I’m on daddy duty at the moment until we find proper daycare. Just moved down from Wisconsin. I worked at Crawford Tree in Milwaukee doing phc, climbing and most recently sales. I am a certified arborist, TRAQ qualified, ctsp certified, and have my pesticides 3.0 license...so I’m hoping to find somewhere to work when the time comes.

Last edited:

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom