Great time in the U.S.

Colin

Administrator
Administrator
Just want to say a big thank you to all those great people I met in Seattle and for the great time I had there, espeacially to: our bighearted hosts Dan and Justina Kraus you are great guys you two and I am really looking forward to get you over here.
My Friend, The Man: Jerry Beranek for the great days we spent with you and your Wienerdog and to give us the great chance to climb these marvelous Redwoods, Jesus that was a great thing for me Jer.! Mikael Oxman for the damn good tips, hope we climb a Tree together some day! Tony Sackett for your Support and nice to met you finnally, see you some day in Stockholm! Mark Chisholm really good to meet you, a damn good guy to deal with, see you next year in Canada, Graeme McMahon the Australien Maniac for the really interesting Videoshow and all the others.... See you guys next year in Montreal!?
And nice to see you here Mark Br.
Thilo

Colin

Administrator
Administrator
Oh sorry! forgot something as usual thank you Mr. Chisholm for the Treebuzz look what you have done, its getting big isnt it and the exchange of knowledge and expirience really starts to work. Well done Mark!
Thilo

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
Administrator
I'll second what Thilo is saying, it was a great time!
Meeting soo many Tree Buzz posters was exciting. So much in common.

Thank you for the kind remarks, Thilo. Tom and I are working on improving the site and we hope to be able to keep it here for many years to come! Have fun!

Oxman

Hey Thilo, and all the other new friends we made! What good times were these? Are going to tell us you climbed redwoods, and just leave it at that? We want to hear what all you did while you were here that was so special. How 'bout a trip repor?

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom