Grapple truck insurance

ArborFreight

Just bought a grapple truck and progressive quotes me right about 17,000 a year . I feel like that’s ridiculous. State Farm couldn’t cover it because it dosent mean it’s qualifications but my father has 3 dump trucks with State Farm .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reach

I’m not sure what you are asking exactly, but perhaps you should shop around a bit. Progressive is often quite expensive, as they tend to insure high risk drivers. Perhaps look into Erie, if they cover your area. Or maybe one of the specialty carriers, your insurance agent should be able to guide you if you have a good one.

27RMT0N

My somewhat recent experience with finding insurance policies has been that going directly through the national company (through their 800 number, website, etc) was actually more expensive than calling up a local independent insurance agent and having them do the shopping around for me. Literally saved me hundreds of dollars. Maybe this is what Reach is referring to, but if you are just calling the 800-number, I'd check into other options.

Reach

My somewhat recent experience with finding insurance policies has been that going directly through the national company (through their 800 number, website, etc) was actually more expensive than calling up a local independent insurance agent and having them do the shopping around for me. Literally saved me hundreds of dollars. Maybe this is what Reach is referring to, but if you are just calling the 800-number, I'd check into other options.
That is what I am referring to, your local insurance agent usually represents multiple insurance companies, and can do the shopping around for you.

Lumberjack

When I had a grapple truck my insurance with Progressive was under $150/month... it was under $150/month for my Treemek as well.

Insurance through Progressive for my hook lift truck was going to be very expensive, I don't recall but something like better than a grand a month... With State Farm it's ~$150/month.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom