got a BU # in PA

Daniel

A friend of mine is looking into treating EAB this year. He just passed his PA pesticide applicators test. He would like to register and get licenced in PA, but he can't get insurance until he gets his licence. And he can't get his licence until he gets insurance. A catch 22.

SO he needs to register with the state as an associate of an existing business with a BU number. He will then get his own insurance and work under his own company name.

If anyone out there would like to help him, please message me . any other suggestions????

thank you

A friend of mine is looking into treating EAB this year. He just passed his PA pesticide applicators test. He would like to register and get licenced in PA, but he can't get insurance until he gets his licence. And he can't get his licence until he gets insurance. A catch 22.

SO he needs to register with the state as an associate of an existing business with a BU number. He will then get his own insurance and work under his own company name.

If anyone out there would like to help him, please message me . any other suggestions????

thank you

I used to be licensed in PA (I've since relocated). I'd tell him to check with the insurance company (or get a new one). They should issue the policy without the license. I've been an applicator in 4 different states and have never had to show the insurance company my license. I hope this helps.

Daniel

I think he found one quote for insurance at half the cost of the others and that is what they want.