FS: Rope Runner Pro

stheis004

Used lightly, broken in just for you. I find myself still going back to the BDB with its quicker mid-line attachment. While I do really like this tool it's been riding the gear bag too often. I'll post pictures monday if needed, used with some scratches here and there but nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

$305 shipped to lower 48

Last edited:

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Honestly a well used runner is better than a new one. It should get 400. It is seasoned. A brand new runner has many hours of break in for it to be proper proper. My 2 cents. 275 to 300 is a fair price in my opinion.

Christrees

Honestly a well used runner is better than a new one. It should get 400. It is seasoned. A brand new runner has many hours of break in for it to be proper proper. My 2 cents. 275 to 300 is a fair price in my opinion.
Yeah but who's going to pay that when they can buy a brand new one for just a little more and break in in themselves...

Shit I'd start buying them and breaking them in for people...hahaha

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Ha ha....I like to buy things if I like them to help someone out who made a bad purchase. I get a nice newish product which I can use. They make a small loss but can buy something they need. Folk have helped me out in reverse. Never let a little money fog one's helpful spirit. The world spins beautifully with this mindset. At 54 it has been proven over and over. Just my style.

Christrees

Ha ha....I like to buy things if I like them to help someone out who made a bad purchase. I get a nice newish product which I can use. They make a small loss but can buy something they need. Folk have helped me out in reverse. Never let a little money fog one's helpful spirit. The world spins beautifully with this mindset. At 54 it has been proven over and over. Just my style.
Yeah that cool man. You seem like a nice, cool guy. I like how you said that . I'm the same way I would too if I needed it. Like you said people have done the same for me

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom