FS: NEW Assorted climbing/safety gear for SALE! DMM Cord(s), DMM 10mm Oval Steel SG & LS ANSI(s), DMM & Edelrid Rope(s) and more!

ClimbingGear

I have four bins full of NEW climbing gear that needs to be sold! I bought it for a show that was cancelled and its time to recoup at least some $$ and let someone put the gear to use.

I'd like to sell and ship as much as possible at a time, so if you buy in bulk I will cut you a DEAL! Take a look at the spreadsheet included and please reach out with what you're interested in.

I will entertain all reasonable offers. Most items are still in the original packaging.

The more you buy the bigger the DISCOUNT! Thank you for your interest!

If you spend $200-499 you get 45%+ off

If you spend $500-1,999 you get 55%+ off

If you spend $2,000-4,999 you get 60%+ off

If you spend > $5,000 you get 65%+ off

***List below updated 1-15-21***

Climbing Gear List 12-7-20.jpg
DMM5mm.png DMM10mmlocksafeANSI.png DMM10mmovalSG.png DMM12mmKlettersteiglocksafesteel.png EdelridPowerstaticII.png MR8mmsteel.png MR10mmdeltagalsteel.png

Last edited:

InTheTree

Couple questions.
Will you ship to Canada?
And how did you find out about treebay and did you list this anywhere else?
First time members listing good deals is both tempting and alarming.
Definitely interested

Cereal_Killer

Idk the guy and I'm not vouching for him but he has listed all this stuff here before and posted the back story behind how/why he has such a large lot. He was questioned the same last thread and his answers seemed straight forward and legit.
If I needed any of this I'd buy from him, use PayPal goods & services so you're protected and there's very little concern.

Here's his previous thread

ClimbingGear

Couple questions.
Will you ship to Canada?
And how did you find out about treebay and did you list this anywhere else?
Definitely interested
Hi, Thanks for your interest! Yes and I pass the shipping cost through to the buyer. I was referred from a member on Mountain Project. I have listed this gear on Mountain Project, eBay and Gear Trade. I purchased all of this gear a few years ago for a show that was unfortunately cancelled. Its been sitting in bins and time to try to recoup some $$. I understand completely as people try to scam me on eBay almost daily. Its really unfortunate but also a reality.

ClimbingGear

Idk the guy and I'm not vouching for him but he has listed all this stuff here before and posted the back story behind how/why he has such a large lot. He was questioned the same last thread and his answers seemed straight forward and legit.
If I needed any of this I'd buy from him, use PayPal goods & services so you're protected and there's very little concern.

Here's his previous thread
Hi, Thank you for your comments above. I have sold over half of what I had on eBay and Gear Trade and just looking to sell the remaining so thought it made sense to post again on here? Thanks again!

Boomslang

Just a heads up that I purchased a chunk of this lot and while communication was sporadic it was very professional. I am currently tracking the package and if all looks good upon arrival I'll let everyone know.

ClimbingGear

I sent a PM a week ago and haven't heard a thing back.
Yes you did and apologies for the delayed response.
I am doing this on the side in addition to work, family, etc. so apologies for the delayed response. I will update the list above shortly. Appreciate your interest and patience!
I just posed an updated list above. Please let me know if you see anything that interests you? Thank you!

ClimbingGear

Happy you received it and thank you for the positive feedback! Good to know they’re going to finally be put to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom