Friction hitch pics

pugsly

All,

Just wanted to know if anyone can help, been doing quite a few demos recently at trade shows over here (Uk) and we get asked time and time again how to tie this friction hitch or that one. So i thought it might be nice to put a bit of a handout together so that we can just give it out (spread the knowledge). Just wanted to know if anyone had any links to web sites with good f/h photos or if you have any photos in your own collection, that you wouldn't mind me having. Of course i will credit names etc, but this isn't going to be anything published or fancy.

Chris

Colin

Administrator
Administrator
Sergio posted a picture of the Distel hitch which I used as a guide back when first exploring advanced hitches a couple years ago. I've saved the picture and still think it is the best picture of the Distel that I've seen.

Attachments

Leon

The Tree Climber's Companion (available through Sherrill) has excellent pictures of the tautline hitch, Blake's hitch, and VT.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom