TO APPLY: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/ce7148ec
Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?“Employee Owned Company, Full Benefits, Good pay, Room for growth!”
ARBORWELL currently has a full-time TREE CARE FOREMAN position available for an individual with a strong work ethic who is able to work independently, enjoys learning new skills, and likes working outdoors. Start with a competitive salary and be offered numerous opportunities for growth!
Benefits- Arborwell provides employees with equipment, comprehensive training, and the opportunity for advancement. We also provide some of the best benefits in the industry. Pay is based on experience.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation (up to 18 days per year -- that's almost a month!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP
- 401k with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan!!!!!
- Training and Development
Job Responsibilities- A Foreman is responsible for leading a team of tree workers, setting up jobs sites, assessing safety conditions, proper use of equipment and communication with clients.
- Leads and directs their assigned crew members
- Ensures proper understanding of all assigned responsibilities
- Ensures all industry standards are maintained
- Interfaces with management clients, and crew-members so that jobs are completed on time and completely
- Ensures a safe and efficient operation of the business
- Fill out all required paperwork
Necessary Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain high quality of care
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Comprehensive knowledge in personal gear use, tree climbing, aerial lift operation, basic arboricultural understanding, pruning, cabling and bracing
- Knowledge of tree terminology & identification, pest & diseases identification and planting & staking
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper pruning (per ANSI A300), climbing skills & climbing knots (per ANSI Z133.1)
- Must have a valid Driver License, ability to obtain (Class C)
- Must provide a current driver record printout no more than 30 days old
- Must be able to demonstrate basic skills during interview process
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US