For those enthusiastic for the new totalitarianism, job opportunities await.

Status
Not open for further replies.

treegongfu

Branched out member
Sounds very disturbing!

Who is to be interned or resettled?

Foreigners? Or anti-vaxers? The "basket of deploreables"?

There must be some sort of government document that sheds some light on this.

Jonny

Been here a while
It’s not a new job, they’re MPs specializing in prisons. AKA- Cage Kickers.

Miserable gig, and not really necessary. At any time the Army can (and does) put a bunch of infantry guys on the same detail.

treegongfu

Branched out member
That makes sense, I guess.

I thought they just recruit you into the army and then MP is one possible assignment.

Jonny

Been here a while
No you pick your military occupational specialty during recruitment, before you sign the contract.

Infantry guys usually get fat cash signing bonuses. They also get promoted faster if they’re not fuckups.

Dan Cobb

Branched out member
That isn’t propaganda, what part of it even looks like propaganda besides the ridiculous Prime Ministers comments?

It's not that I believe It's propaganda, but I'm amused by someone who links to a WP article after having said

"I would urge extreme caution in accepting/parroting the msm narrative, I assure you to the best of my knowledge they are NOT telling you the whole story and in fact are lying , moving goalposts and gaslighting one and all."

Frankie 1

... Australia has now fallen into a police state and not one country/government in the world has risen up and spoken against it! It’s all about your health though - yea right! It only took 18months to go from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to mandated (blackmail, coercion, no jab/no job) synthetic biological brew injections. Instead of Australia my home the song is gonna be “Oh camp fema here I come, right back where I started from” ... won’t be long now

Last edited:

rico

Been here a while
... Australia has now fallen into a police state and not one country/government in the world has risen up and spoken against it! It’s all about your health though - yea right! It only took 18months to go from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to mandated (blackmail, coercion, no jab/no job) synthetic biological brew injections. Instead of Australia my home the song is gonna be “Oh camp fema here I come, right back where I started from” ... won’t be long now
Remember when you wingnutz claimed that Obama was gonna start hauling folks off to Nazi like concentration camp.. How bout when the governor of Texas called in the State Guards because he claimed Obama was making a move to use the US military to take over the state of Texas. And who can forget the death panels that Obama care was gonna create.

You folks have cried wolf one too many times. Go get yourself some help dude..

https://www.apa.org/research/action/speaking-of-psychology/conspiracy-theories

Last edited:

Frankie 1

I think you should be checking yourself bro. Anyone who denies wtf is going on over in Australia is either delusional or deliberately being obtuse. You’ve proven to be unable to engage in gainful debate with mutual respect. Apparently the cognitive dissonance you experience from opinions which differ or are diametrically opposed to your own cause you to lash out at the other party in a personal fashion instead of attacking their argument. Sadly , I cannot do your learning for you and even worse , were I to show you the truth, even fly you to Australia and show you right to your face , you simply would not believe it.

Last edited:

rico

Been here a while
I believe I just addressed your impeding FEMA covid camp rant in my last post. We've heard it all before, yet here we are.

I also can’t help but noticed that you just did exactly what you just accused someone else of doing Frankie.

Last edited:

rico

Been here a while
Wow! That proves it..The biological warfare has worked and world dominance has been achieved. Next stop is FEMA Covid Camp Totalitariantown. Sorry I ever doubted you Frankie.

Last edited:

evo

Been here a while
Pay attention...this thread is heading towards a Crash! too
Just end it now before the miss information spreads further..

I have a friend who was basically exiled until quite recently and is now in a AUS quarantine camp. She certainly isn’t having any fun and yes it reeks of a classic prison camp (which AUS is known for)….
But just put a end to all this tripe

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom