Fixing a shorty tether to a zigzag?

Fooling around and seeing clips and what not i thought it would be fun to figure a way to fix my short tether or tether in general to my zigzag? I love my wrench set up but that would be awesome. I lack creativity can’t get it to sit still can anyone throw some suggestions or forward a thread I can’t find please?

Winchman

Branched out member
I like having my ZZ higher so I can use a double-handed ascender below it with enough room to get a full stroke. Here's how I connect the ZZ to the carabiner on my saddle.
1632385109902.png
It's a Rope Logic 8mm by 30" Ocean i2i with a thimble. When descending, I'll hold the rope in one hand with my thumb in the biner while I reach the ZZ release with my other hand. That gives me complete control for a smooth descent.

Winchman

Branched out member
I'm a 76-yo recreational climber doing what works for me, so no offense taken. It's a very simple setup with a cord from the hand ascender to a shoe loop that gives several options for ascending and easy changeover to descending.

I'll stay tuned to learn something.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom