EXPO Talk

Steve Connally

Been here a while
Anybody willing to spend an hour listening to me ramble on? I Think my session is thursday morning. I will be giving a talk on a common sense approach to patient assessment. The talk is geared to us tree folk who might not have any medical training. It's all common sense stuff based on how to use the fact you've looked at other humans all your life. You might not think about how easy it is to recognize an abnormality or life threat just based on being among other humans on a daily basis. As an industry we have fallen short on our narrow speed based approach to A/R. Things are shifting to emphasis on the patient, not just speed. The missing link is, what us a patient assesment, how do we do it, and what does it mean. Come check it out and say hi! I'll also be guarding my crane at the Westminster Hydraulics booth. LOL

Reach

Been here a while
I would love to! Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Expo this year… Hope you have a good crowd and a great time while you’re there!

oceans

Been here a while
Man, I’d be there to flame you, but it doesn’t look good based on the schedule I have. The days of freewheelin‘ around Expo seem to be thinning out. Now I have a bit more of an itinerary. Not my normal speed. I was already going to make it a point to swing by the Westminster booth to see you, though. We’ll catch up one way or another.

Steve Connally

Been here a while
Man, I’d be there to flame you, but it doesn’t look good based on the schedule I have. The days of freewheelin‘ around Expo seem to be thinning out. Now I have a bit more of an itinerary. Not my normal speed. I was already going to make it a point to swing by the Westminster booth to see you, though. We’ll catch up one way or another.
What do you have cooking? Teaching or working the booth?

Chris Schultz

Participating member
Sounds cool! If it doesn’t conflict with a specific class that morning I’d love to check it out!! I’ll have to look over the schedule again.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom