Experienced Contract Climber

RyanCafferky

Branched out member
Hello-

My name is Ryan Cafferky. I’ve been in the industry since 1997. For the last decade I’ve been a contract climber working mostly in the Pacific Northwest. My specialities are end weight reduction pruning, technical removals, and helping companies exceed normal production while also following the highest levels of safety protocol.

I will travel anywhere for the right opportunity. Currently I’m finishing a project in Alaska working on a zipline course in Talkeetna. Where should I head next?

Best wishes.

Ryan

Come to Seattle! I appreciate your offer to work with a team short or long term and Seattle Tree Care could be a great fit. If you have a daily rate or a salary in mind, please let me know.
Thanks!
Peter

Attachments

• 5E7D6EAE-6ECA-46F7-96C1-81FF9B50FDDC.jpeg
    5E7D6EAE-6ECA-46F7-96C1-81FF9B50FDDC.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43

southsoundtree

Been here a while
Ryan, Let me know if you're traveling through. I'm always busy, but not always needing another climber. My employee just finished up before relocating out of state.
How is your BMG/Mini prowess?

Hello-

My name is Ryan Cafferky. I’ve been in the industry since 1997. For the last decade I’ve been a contract climber working mostly in the Pacific Northwest. My specialities are end weight reduction pruning, technical removals, and helping companies exceed normal production while also following the highest levels of safety protocol.

I will travel anywhere for the right opportunity. Currently I’m finishing a project in Alaska working on a zipline course in Talkeetna. Where should I head next?

Best wishes.

Ryan
Hi Ryan!

It's Tiffany with Atlas Field Services! It's been a while since we last spoke! Are you or do you know of anyone that may be interested in onboarding with us in the near future?

Give me a call at 281.407.2416 to discuss our expansion!

Top Bottom