Experienced climber looking to relocate

Brad Blair

Hi, we are looking to add experienced climbers to our team for a permanent role. Bucket truck operator is a huge plus! I am in Dallas, Tx. Feel free to respond to this, or give me a call if you are interested. Thanks-Brad 214.945.5891

bbowser0212

I am looking for potential relocation opportunities to the western United States or Alaska. I have been in the industry as a climber and feller for 8 years. I have plenty of references and details of experience for anyone interested. Currently operating as a contract climber.

I have some positions open in Northern and Southern California if you are interested, you can send me an email at bbowser@whymonster.com

BloomaTree

I am looking for potential relocation opportunities to the western United States or Alaska. I have been in the industry as a climber and feller for 8 years. I have plenty of references and details of experience for anyone interested. Currently operating as a contract climber.
Hello,
Have you considered Seattle? We are looking for a climber! We do mostly pruning, so I'm not sure what your experience with that is. But check us out: Blooma Tree Experts Inc. www.BloomaTree.com
206-714-9835
Martin

All Trees LLC

Hi,
We are located in Casper, Wyoming and are currently looking for a climber. We offer year round, full time work. If interested please contact Mindy at 307-259-6209

Last edited:

James B.

We're not out west, but looking for a full time climber in Austin, TX. If you are interested, give me a call to discuss further.

James: 512-913-4473

MLR

We are on a island near Seattle. I need a part-time climber and know several other good companies near by to keep you plenty busy and then some. Technical removals to pruning. It is a great area to live, but don’t tell anyone. Plenty of people not enough tree climbers.

chattagiles423

Hi,
We are located in Casper, Wyoming and are currently looking for a climber. We offer year round, full time work. If interested please contact Mindy at 307-259-6209
Hi Mindy,
I apologize for the late response. For some reason I wasn’t receiving notifications about this post. Are you still looking for a climber or interested in a conversation? Thanks again for the interest and hope to hear back.

chattagiles423

We are on a island near Seattle. I need a part-time climber and know several other good companies near by to keep you plenty busy and then some. Technical removals to pruning. It is a great area to live, but don’t tell anyone. Plenty of people not enough tree climbers.
Let’s talk about it some more.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom