Equipment/Machines For Sale

quicknclean

Hello there,

I started my own business back in 2006, doing landscaping and tree care, and now over 10 years later, I have expanded into equipment rental and sales. With that being said, I have accumulated a lot of great equipment that I still use to this day on jobs. I have dump trucks, bucket trucks, lifts, skid loaders, attachments, etc. that I'm looking to part with.

I would love for you to check out my website showing more of what I have available. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. I love machines, I love talking about my machines, so please message/email/text/call if interested.

Thank you so much!

Paul
Owner-Operator
Quick N' Clean Services
212equipment.com

IMG_2004.JPG IMG_2043.JPG FullSizeRender 9.jpg genies60home.jpg

96coal449

Yep some guy doing a ton of removals for a peanut wage would love to have that junk when he can afford it.

TreeVB

Sorry...let me try that again!

Look like most every other used equipment supplier I know. JUNK!!:) Not really suited for the production tree company.....But I am sure someone would LOVE to own some of your equipment;)
Much better! Now how hard was that? Hahaha, I completely agree

JakeAllegar

In all fairness, we've all started out with what equipment we had available to us.

If you've never used a self propelled lift, there is a time and a place for them where they can be incredibly productive on a tree job.

All that being said, as a rule:

Equipment is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it...

and competing against chip trucks, bucket trucks, spray rigs and cranes is slightly unrealistic, and at best very tough.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom