Equipment dealer in New Hampshire

Big rig

Just curious if anybody has had any experience in dealing with CT equipment Traders out of Pelham New Hampshire. Speaking with them on the phone and reading their online reviews so far seems to be pretty good. I figured I'd see if anybody on the buzz has had any experience with them just figured it's good to check first because I know a lot of the used equipment dealers are shade balls

hollartree

Did you end up buying anything from them? I've been looking at possibly purchasing some equipment from them as well. Haven't spoken to them but, like you, wanted to see if any Buzzers had experience with them. Thanks

Big rig

Did you end up buying anything from them? I've been looking at possibly purchasing some equipment from them as well. Haven't spoken to them but, like you, wanted to see if any Buzzers had experience with them. Thanks
I'm sorry for the late response, I did not.

I did buy a truck from them in 2016, was probably the worst truck I have ever purchased. I don’t know if it was completely their fault because it was an auction truck, but they didn’t go through it at all. Just straight from the auction to being posted for sale. I found a whole in the diesel tank that was patched with bondo, it leaked the whole way home and didn’t know it. I would pass.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom