DMM Micro Vault

Christrees

Participating member
jumbo transportor? Where’d you see this? I’d actually buy one of those for racking rigging gear on.
Go on you tube look up august Hunicke (the peel cut no rigging line) and go to the 14min mark. It's just after at about 14:15 he shows and talks about it. Look it up and tell me what you think. It looks awesome and I can't wait til they come out man.

Chris Schultz

Participating member
Yep, I need one of those. I run a transportor on each side, one for racking the chainsaw, and one for rigging gear as I move around. The stock size is a touch small for rigging rope and a tenex sling….this is the answer. I hope R.E. has em at TCIA this fall.

Christrees

Participating member
Yep, I need one of those. I run a transportor on each side, one for racking the chainsaw, and one for rigging gear as I move around. The stock size is a touch small for rigging rope and a tenex sling….this is the answer. I hope R.E. has em at TCIA this fall.
Hell yeah man..I can't wait. I like the size of a large petzl carritool but I don't like that there plastic. The jumbo transporter will be ideal. When I heard him say the jumbo transporter I was like what the hell where let me see. It's crazy they sent him 1 to test. I wish I could. Man

Stumpsprouts

Branched out member
Aha, it’s the lifestyle you can’t have depicted in the vid that’s pissing everyone off ;-) The earthy woods dude with the awesome truck and dog, doing the jobs he wants to do with no ground hero foreman/boss barking at him all day. The jealousy is just dripping off this thread ;-)
What’s pissing me off is that live tissue heading cut!

Chris Schultz

Participating member
Aha, it’s the lifestyle you can’t have depicted in the vid that’s pissing everyone off ;-) The earthy woods dude with the awesome truck and dog, doing the jobs he wants to do with no ground hero foreman/boss barking at him all day. The jealousy is just dripping off this thread ;-)
That “truck” is what I call a Mall Crawler. Not enough scratches and dents to actually be a wheeler…..

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom