contractclimbers.com

TimBr

Official Well Known Greeter
Just thought I would post this for some of you business owners occasionally in need of help. This page is just starting and for now will be focusing on a small team of Pacific Northwest climbers (Oregon, Washington, British Columbia) but it might expand to include contract climbers in other markets as well.

www.contractclimbers.com
If this blows up, you might need to quit your day job to handle the demands of being the site admin. Eventually, maybe a small agency fee, based on a percentage somehow, could be charged in order to make it worth your while. Site sponsors might also help. Just a few stray thoughts.

Tim

ROYCE

I would love something like this to hit Northeast New England. I could use a good skilled guy/girl from time to time. Like the whole month of June!!

RyanCafferky

If this blows up, you might need to quit your day job to handle the demands of being the site admin. Eventually, maybe a small agency fee, based on a percentage somehow, could be charged in order to make it worth your while. Site sponsors might also help. Just a few stray thoughts.

Tim
I'm not quitting climbing for anything! Contract climbing is like breathing for me. I love driving up and seeing the nasty jobs and making it happen safely and efficiently.

RyanCafferky

www.contractclimbers.com

I am looking for more contract climbers to be part of the page. If you are a freelance climber and have the experience and references to back up your abilities, please get in touch. I'm looking for climbers all over. Not just in the Pacific Northwest. I'm looking for the best, highest trained, and safest climbers. Especially those licensed, bonded, and insured in the markets they want to work in.

For now it is going to be no fee for basic directory listings. Full bio pages might be coming soon for a fee. Please send me your information in a format like my listing below.

Ryan Cafferky
alifewithtrees@gmail.com (541) 806-2333 www.alifewithtrees.com
Preferred service area: Columbia gorge and Portland metro. I am open to traveling for work with proper compensation.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom