Contract Climber needed

flyingsquirrel25

Good Evening,
We are currently looking for a contract climber to help with a large pruning and removal contract we have scheduled for the first two weeks of November. We currently have one Arborist traveling in from Mid state Vermont and just had a cancelation for a couple days the end of our first week. The dates begin November 4th and are week days for 2 weeks. We are looking to have a total of 2 contract climbers in addition to our crew to push through this project quickly to get back to our residential work. We are located in South east PA (Kennett Square area). If you are interested in coming out for a day or 10, please reach out to me via PM I would love to talk with anyone interested.
Contractors must be able to provide proof of insurance and have their own reliable transportation.
If traveling in we might be able to work out lodging but we would need to discuss the arrangements.
Thanks for your time
Mert

flyingsquirrel25

The guy wanted to go to EXPO probably. Kinda bad timing for that or your job schedule.
Oak you are correct and I understand. Lousy timing on my part but this summer has been super busy and we either get this project completed or we loose the opportunity, and possibly future contracts. And I cant let that happen.

PS we have covered 3 additional days... If anyone isn't going to TCIA... Or feels like extending their trip here in PA we have the work to do!

oldoakman

I would consider it if my employer was ok with me staying longer, but since they are paying for the trip I think they would frown on that. It would be great to work with you for a bit.

flyingsquirrel25

I would consider it if my employer was ok with me staying longer, but since they are paying for the trip I think they would frown on that. It would be great to work with you for a bit.
Anytime you are out this way give us a shout! Its looking right now like if the weather holds through the winter we will be working ! With no shortage at all. And Im sure next summer will be busy too!

flyingsquirrel25

Are you going to need climbers in January?
Sorry J,
Im not on the Buzz very often due to our schedule and must have missed your reply. Right now I'm in a holding pattern for the holidays. Im a little disorganized due to holiday brain! We currently have all of January scheduled (FULL) but have had 2-3 guys locally reach out to us for work and we just purchased a more efficient lift. I will have a better idea after the first full week of January as to what the rest of our winter will look like. If you want to PM me your qualifications, compensation requirements and what availability you have we might be able to get a few days together.
Thanks for reaching out
Mert

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom