Company Hiring in Boise, Idaho

TreeVB

Posting this for a local company. If anyone has a desire to move here and has the experience to help this guy establish his business it could be a good gig. Owner is a super nice guy but only has 6 months of experience (no climbing). I worked for him for a bit and was always paid my salary, but I wanted to do my own thing because I'm a bit picky with the work I enjoy doing.

SomethingWitty

Arkansawyer
Posting this for a local company. If anyone has a desire to move here and has the experience to help this guy establish his business it could be a good gig. Owner is a super nice guy but only has 6 months of experience (no climbing). I worked for him for a bit and was always paid my salary, but I wanted to do my own thing because I'm a bit picky with the work I enjoy doing.
What is the rest of his experience?
6 months is not anywhere near long enough to be in an authority position on a tree job, even from a sales position.

TreeVB

He has a marketing background with his 6 months experience being my ground man (basically) and trying to learn. He has money to back his company and to pay for on-the-job training. It's a goofy situation for sure which is why it would only suit a certain type of person.

SomethingWitty

Arkansawyer
Like someone who should be running a tree service but has an aversion to having their name on a truck?
At least the wages are in the right realm. I just wanted to ask a few dumb questions.

TreeVB

Pretty much. If someone is interested, they could chat with the person who is searching for someone and they could decide if it would work for them. It was not my cup of tea and probably not for most. Im just the messenger here. You obviously aren't interested, but thanks for the input anyway.

TreeVB

Hahaha, nope. Another fella. Now that you mention that it's starting to sound like some bad business ideas are happening in these parts.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom