Compact Bulldog Bone

surveyor

Carpal tunnel level member
I do have them in stock (a few). They use the same 8-32 stainless steel machine screw also as the rubber nubs. I use red locktite on the threads, but you can turn out the old by gripping the top of the old stud with vice grips.

CutHighnLetFly

I do have them in stock (a few). They use the same 8-32 stainless steel machine screw also as the rubber nubs. I use red locktite on the threads, but you can turn out the old by gripping the top of the old stud with vice grips.
Is there an added cost for the brass nobs? I'm so excited to bring my bones back to life. My second generation bone has sentimental value but that top arm assembly is hard to pass up. I've been on a rope wrench for a while since both my bones have gotten to the point where they can't be adjusted to grab the ropes I used. I should send a picture of the brass adjustable bollard, that one took some wear since it doesn't move.

surveyor

There is no added cost if you are buying new (just specify that you want the brass nobs). I recommend that the Bollard not be allowed to wear a groove deeper than about 70 thousands. I can supply spares of most any part. I am waiting on a back order of swivels just now.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom