Comfort Backpad on Treemotion S. Light

Anyone tried putting the comfort backpad on the super light Treemotion?

Does it make a huge difference? It kind of looks like it might be too wide to fit the saddle well.

Tuebor

Branched out member
Fits fine. I've never used the saddle without it because at the time I got mine, everyone was recommending adding the backpad. I think more use it than not.

Dan Cobb

Branched out member
I got my S. Light not long ago. (Thank you to everyone for the advice about the fit!) I'm super satisfied with the comfort as-is. I don't see myself trying to upgrade it to improve comfort. Adding the tiny carabiner to facilitate loosening the waist strap was the only mod I've found necessary.

Njdelaney

Branched out member
I got my S. Light not long ago. (Thank you to everyone for the advice about the fit!) I'm super satisfied with the comfort as-is. I don't see myself trying to upgrade it to improve comfort. Adding the tiny carabiner to facilitate loosening the waist strap was the only mod I've found necessary.
What is this carabiner trick? I have the S. Light too and that is my only complaint. A picture would be awesome if you can.

27RMT0N

Carpal tunnel level member
I do it and it works well, from an earlier post on the subject:

I've got an s.light as well and overall it is a great saddle but getting it on and off is my biggest complaint, I also struggle with that strap a bit. I don't have a lot of hours on it so maybe it will get easier as it breaks in, but a trick I saw on someone's video is to use a min-biner. Works great and still stays totally secure in my experience. It just lives there all the time, provides something solid to pull on when loosing the strap without any abrasion.

DSCN9557 (Custom).JPG

DSMc

Been here a while
I have used my s.light with the standard pad it comes with and the comfort pad. I prefer the comfort pad. It is stiffer and holds its shape better while at the same time not being so stiff that it changes how the s.light hugs the contours of your hips.

Not a huge difference but it is noticeable, and for me, better.

Serf Life

Carpal tunnel level member
What is this carabiner trick? I have the S. Light too and that is my only complaint. A picture would be awesome if you can.
Another member suggested rubbing wax on the webbing which helped a bunch. I don’t do the carabiner on mine and no issues since waxing and cutting the tab off.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom