College football fans

ATH

Been here a while
I must have been to the same game! November 19 of 2016 according to my phone. Miserable weather. Upper 30s with constant strong wind.
We were in the absolute highest row of the stadium with Touchdown Jesus at our backs. Tix were free though, so no complaints.
3BD7C32E-118E-426B-AAEC-405F23048F4A2.jpg

Hey...look, I'm over there! Yeah, that was a really cold game. I went with a friend whose father is good friends with a big time donor. We got his tickets (and parking space) so had pretty good seats. Not free, but great seats.

IMG_20161119_153728_205 (Small).jpg

Your seats at South Bend look better than my seats watching VT at Ohio Stadium (also top row - of the closed endzone of the Shoe)...but as it turned out, any place was a great place to watch that game :bailando:

Last edited:

ATH

Been here a while
It did...I was also in Blacksburg the next year when OSU got its payback. But man was that game in Columbus fun! I think we've covered the 3 CFB games I've been to in the last 10+ years...

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom