CMC 72 arbor pro issue?

Edi

Controls stop working on the basket, only ground radio control works I'm getting code 67 any idea?
I haven't hear back from my service dealer contact them couple days ago I hope Monday they would.

flushcut

Foot peddle issue? Its got to be something in the boom function system. Selector switch at the turret maybe? When you turn on the remote in the basket is everything normal? Possibly the basket remote is not sending a signal. Take it out and plug it in with the pig tail and see if you have function.

VenasNursery

It's a call center.
Well tell them you need a call back today

I’ve heard of micro switches freezing up =lube or heat gun

pretty complexed machines sometimes just go through everything a couple times you’ve might of forgot about something

We have a 83hd being delivered next month and thinking of having a videographer film the walk through / certification so I can review whenever I have questions

flushcut

The switches freezing is easy to trace. If you are in a function and hit a switch from a different function it will sound a chime. The switches are easy to take apart and dewater then use dry silicone spray for prevention of more water getting in.
Not a bad idea videoing the walk thu especially when it comes to the manual recovery procedures. Our walk thu was about six hours. If you have Nelson tell him the guys from Delavan WI say howdy.

Edi

Walk through was only to show how to do everything manually in case the electronic controls won't respond. I already done that this toy gave me rough time in the second day after purchase now past only one month since I bought it.
I hope it just the cold weather.

Last edited:

Edi

Foot peddle issue? Its got to be something in the boom function system. Selector switch at the turret maybe? When you turn on the remote in the basket is everything normal? Possibly the basket remote is not sending a signal. Take it out and plug it in with the pig tail and see if you have function.
When you turn the key to basket control I get the beeping sound then 67 number appear no lights lite on basket control only function available is turning the engine off.

flushcut

Check the remotes connection in the basket. Maybe trace that line checking for loose connections. Is it fully retracted? Parked at home. I had a code on mine, I can't remember the #, but the basket extension was ever so slightly out locking out basket controls. You can swap out the remotes and see if it is the remote.

Edi

Edi I sent you a PM. Hope it helps.
Thanks I already did but no luck it send me to voicemail.
I made many calls to my service dealer today finally got call back they're coming on Thursday to see if they can fix it on site if they can't I'll have to take it to their shop next week.

VenasNursery

Thanks I already did but no luck it send me to voicemail.
I made many calls to my service dealer today finally got call back they're coming on Thursday to see if they can fix it on site if they can't I'll have to take it to their shop next week.
Well that sucks
Good luck

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom