Climber looking to work in PA

Colin1234567

I just recently moved back to Gettysburg PA and am looking to do some contracting for folks in the area. I would travel to anywhere in the central PA area and also down into northern Maryland. Also Philadelphia if there were a couple days work there back to back. I have insurance, saws and rigging gear. References available. 717-357-2470 Call or text anytime. Thanks.
-Colin

Last edited:

flyingsquirrel25

I just recently moved back to Gettysburg PA and am looking to do some contracting for folks in the area. I would travel to anywhere in the central PA area and also down into northern Maryland. Also Philadelphia if there were a couple days work there back to back. I have insurance, saws and rigging gear. References available. 717-357-2470 Call or text anytime. Thanks.
-Colin Byrne
Colin,
reach out to us we are 45 min west of philly and can likely put some work together for you. We typically get a large fall contract with a local commercial client and bring in additional talent for a couple weeks straight. Give us a shout if you want to talk!
mlabareca at gmail.com

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom