Climber looking to work in PA/Maine

I just recently moved back to Gettysburg PA and am looking to do some contracting for folks in the area. I would travel to anywhere in the central PA area and also down into northern Maryland. Also Philadelphia if there were a couple days work there back to back. I have insurance, saws and rigging gear. References available. 717-357-2470 Call or text anytime. Thanks.
-Colin

Last edited:

flyingsquirrel25

I just recently moved back to Gettysburg PA and am looking to do some contracting for folks in the area. I would travel to anywhere in the central PA area and also down into northern Maryland. Also Philadelphia if there were a couple days work there back to back. I have insurance, saws and rigging gear. References available. 717-357-2470 Call or text anytime. Thanks.
-Colin Byrne
Colin,
reach out to us we are 45 min west of philly and can likely put some work together for you. We typically get a large fall contract with a local commercial client and bring in additional talent for a couple weeks straight. Give us a shout if you want to talk!
mlabareca at gmail.com

John_KAYS

I am finally finding the time to write a few words of recommendation. We had Colin come dismantle a few trees for us, involving rigging over buildings, fences, and drive. He arrived early, even though he was coming from a few hours away, prepped his saws, readied his gear, and handled himself very professionally throughout the day. He has all the right stuff, is knowledgable, skilled, experienced and is really easy to work with. I climbed another tree on the property while he was in the first and ran ropes for him for his second tree. He is a Pro!

We are looking to handle some of our climbing load with contract climbers and Colin proved it can be an excellent option!

Thanks Colin for your time. Appreciate you giving our industry and contract climbers a good reputation.

Highly recommend Colin if you are looking for someone who has it all put together.

@Colin1234567

Hello Mainers,
I am from Away, but my family has a camp in the Winthrop region and I am going to be there for some vacation starting in July. If I can work a few days then I can justify staying for a longer stretch. I know, woe is me summering in Maine. I’d love to see how you guys roll at your company! Or your crag, or lake, or river! I’d be down to go from Portand to Bangor and anywhere in between, I have family in both. Pm me if interested or call/text (717) 357 2470
Cheers,
Colin

Attachments

• 48FEE502-A56D-4A0F-AA61-55DBBE0FC85D.png
    48FEE502-A56D-4A0F-AA61-55DBBE0FC85D.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 41

RyanCafferky

Hello Mainers,
I am from Away, but my family has a camp in the Winthrop region and I am going to be there for some vacation starting in July. If I can work a few days then I can justify staying for a longer stretch. I know, woe is me summering in Maine. I’d love to see how you guys roll at your company! Or your crag, or lake, or river! I’d be down to go from Portand to Bangor and anywhere in between, I have family in both. Pm me if interested or call/text (717) 357 2470
Cheers,
Colin
That is a sweet looking rig!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom