Climber looking for work anywhere

Arborschrags

I’m a climber with three years of experience in Atlanta, Ga and I’m looking for a new set of challenges in a new environment. Looking for something more permanent than contracted. I’m used to working with large trees in tight city scrapes, I have a lot of experience with crane work, technical rigging applications and a few hours of operation on an Omni spider lift. I have my own climbing gear, rigging gear and chainsaws. I have a valid drivers liscens (no CDL but I’m comfortably driving chipper trucks + trailer and willing to obtain a CDL)
Line clearance certified
Aerial rescue certified
CPR certified
I’ll be taking my ISA Certification exam in two weeks
Will travel

Josh
Jschrager88@gmail.com
(404)375-5587

Last edited:

flyingsquirrel25

Where do you think you would like to go? In a couple weeks we intend on putting a job posting out in hopes to fill a new position by the middle of March. No later than the beginning of April.

Tr33Climb3r

I know there would be a few companies up here in Wisconsin that would love to have a talk with you. If you would like any help with the Wisconsin area give me a call. 920.362.6388

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD3000

Most well-known member
Columbus market has some excellent companies as well in a growing metro area if you're thinking of the frozen North.

ShawnMont

I know there would be a few companies up here in Wisconsin that would love to have a talk with you. If you would like any help with the Wisconsin area give me a call. 920.362.6388

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m a climber with three years of experience in Atlanta, Ga and I’m looking for a new set of challenges in a new environment. Looking for something more permanent than contracted. I’m used to working with large trees in tight city scrapes, I have a lot of experience with crane work, technical rigging applications and a few hours of operation on an Omni spider lift. I have my own climbing gear, rigging gear and chainsaws. I have a valid drivers liscens (no CDL but I’m comfortably driving chipper trucks + trailer and willing to obtain a CDL)
Line clearance certified
Aerial rescue certified
CPR certified
I’ll be taking my ISA Certification exam in two weeks
Will travel

Josh
Jschrager88@gmail.com
(404)375-5587
Hey this is Shawn with Montgomery inc tree service. I’d be interested in talking with you. ( Macon Ga )

rope-a-dope

Take a look at Asheville, NC. I work for Heartwood Tree, an outstanding company with a reputation to match. We are growing as a branch (HQ is in Charlotte) and need more personnel. Also, we have a really diverse spread of work, everything from tight urban stuff to clearing lots or views in the mountains.

Crimsonking

Take a look at Asheville, NC. I work for Heartwood Tree, an outstanding company with a reputation to match. We are growing as a branch (HQ is in Charlotte) and need more personnel. Also, we have a really diverse spread of work, everything from tight urban stuff to clearing lots or views in the mountains.
I’ll fight ya for im!

Arborschrags

hey thanks! I was doubtful I’d even get a response. Asheville was the first place I was thinking of. Who should I contact?

MonsterTree

We are in need of climbers all over the country. from right near you in Atlanta to Asheville, PA all the way out to CA and numerous others. We have lots of great owners to work for. All current listings can be found at www.whymonster.com/careers. I would be happy to discuss any of our locations with you.

niceviews

Asheville has had a busy winter for sure. I’m always interested in speaking with and developing contacts but aren’t actively hiring with my company Asheville Arborists. I know Smartfellars, Heartwood, Royce’s Tree are a few other companies that are usually looking s well.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom