Climber/Groundsperson in Olympia, WA

LTPGREG

We are looking for a motivated person with a strong work ethic and desire to be challenged and learn the skills of arboriculture. The position is for a climber and/or groundsperson responsible for brush removal, chipping, rope work and some pruning (when trained). Climbing skills or the desire to learn climbing is great and encouraged.

We are a small, one crew company serving the greater Olympia area. We depend on our reputation for high quality tree care and seek to hire those who fit our philosophy. A clean driving record is necessary and pay is DOE.

Experience with trees, botany and mycology is great, but showing up everyday with a positive attitude and willingness to be a team player is even better. PM me if interested or contact me via greg@lukenstree.com if you, or someone you know, is interested. More info on my business can be found at www.lukenstree.com

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom