Climber / Bucket Operator - Southern Vermont - Top Pay, Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance Up To $7,500

802climber

SEEKING EXPERIENCED TREE CLIMBER FOR YEAR-ROUND WORK (Jamaica, VT):

Work on some of the nicest properties in Southern Vermont with some of the best equipment in the area, with a quality-based and safe company.

Three to five or more (3-5+) years of verifiable experience in residential tree care is required.
CDL and ISA Certified Arborist are preferred.

Starts at $25-$35 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
Full-time year-round work, or seasonal depending on your preference.
Housing is a possibility.

Work includes all aspects of arboriculture utilizing climbing, aerial lift, crane, and other equipment. Combination of removals, pruning, tree care/preservation, and woods work.

Must be age 21+ and must pass pre-employment drug screen and US DOT physical.

Benefits include:
• $3000 Sign On Bonus
• Paid training and professional development
• Paid major holidays
• Direct deposit
• Uniforms
• Overall good treatment with a fun and safe work environment that focuses on quality over production
* State relocation assistance up to $7,500 if you move here from out of state w/ a job offer: https://accd.vermont.gov/economic-development/NewWorkerRelocationGrantProgram

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY:
Please visit:
[ www.carrtree.com/employment ]
for a full job description and application.

We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to reviewing ALL applicants.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:

802climber

The position is still available!

We had a few people interested but didn’t pan out due to concerns with the pandemic.
Speaking of which, if we hire someone from out of state they will be required to quarantine. I believe it is for 14 days. We do have a convenient apartment available for rent.

Last edited:

AlanKekoa

This sounds like a real interesting opportunity never made it up to Vermont but loved Maine and New Hampshire when I visited and have family near in Massachusetts, I was looking into it a little and didn’t see many places for rent in the Jamaica area, though I saw your comment of knowing of rentals? And 14 day quarantine not leaving your home or yard? Thanks, Alan

802climber

Yes its a very word-of-mouth area for housing, and I am happy to assist with this. We also have a large apartment above our shop available for short or long term rental. And space for camper etc. And that is correct on the quarantine requirements ☹.

This sounds like a real interesting opportunity never made it up to Vermont but loved Maine and New Hampshire when I visited and have family near in Massachusetts, I was looking into it a little and didn’t see many places for rent in the Jamaica area, though I saw your comment of knowing of rentals? And 14 day quarantine not leaving your home or yard? Thanks, Alan

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom