Check out this dude

fastbub

I tried to do that one time when part of a tree fell in the road, I had 5 saws in my truck and a police officer was directing the traffic around the branch. When I got up there I told the officer I would gladly make the two cuts and move it out of the way. He would not allow me to do it because he said the county guys have to get their overtime. An hour later 5 guys in three giant dump trucks from the county showed up and made two quick cuts and moved the limb.

Njdelaney

I tried to do that one time when part of a tree fell in the road, I had 5 saws in my truck and a police officer was directing the traffic around the branch. When I got up there I told the officer I would gladly make the two cuts and move it out of the way. He would not allow me to do it because he said the county guys have to get their overtime. An hour later 5 guys in three giant dump trucks from the county showed up and made two quick cuts and moved the limb.
My Dad used to refer to the county road commission mowing crews of 8 guys as "2 comin', 2 goin', 2 shittin' and 2 mowin'."

ductaper

A little storm blew into my area and this limb was blocking a lane on a road near me. Dude rolls up, jumps into the bed of his truck, drop starts a saw and rips the branch off. Now obviously he should've had been wearing PPE at least but I do appreciate the work ethic :LOL:
View attachment 69054
That’s so Jersey. Just get it done!

Up north they won’t let us (fire department) touch anything that comes down even if it’s blocking something important. Gotta wait for the power company subcontractors usually or else the town crew. It’s a shame because we have a pristine 026 on the engine and the most work it sees is when one of our members borrows it for home!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom