Chainsaws

samsquatch

There is a new husky battery powered top handle that looks like it will be pretty mean. Supposed to be pretty light, and a bit more grunty than their current model.
how do I sign up to get a T540i xp sent to me? I'd try it out for sure.
No US dealers yet?

TreeVB

how do I sign up to get a T540i xp sent to me? I'd try it out for sure.
No US dealers yet?
Not quite sure they are really "out" anywhere yet. I believe only the husky team has been able to demo them so far so they can work out any kinks or discomforts before putting them on the market. They look pretty awesome and I'm down to get one when they hit the US!

moss

Lots of good options here, but if you can't decide there is always this:
I could not watch that all the way through. It would've been better if he wore his birch bark thong and tiny tree cookie pasties.

Love my mod'd MS-193T but pretty much anything suggested above except the dude with Poulan is good to go ;-)

The 193 is a complete dog off the shelf so muffler mod, timing advance and carb tune is required to make it a top handle saw that will not irritate more then please you.
-AJ

moss

I almost made it a minute in. I just couldn't handle "I like my trees like I like my women. On the ground!"
Shiite like that triggers my remnant PTSD. Ugh. I stopped watching when he ran the saw with his leg up on the trunk. I know it's a joke but I have too vivid an imagination. Femoral artery doesn't play when you open it up.
-AJ

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom