Chainsaw Bar Oil vs Motor Oil

27RMT0N

No posts since December of last year, then 6 posts, all new threads, consisting of nothing but a YouTube channel within 13 minutes of each other. Then two more today. I'm all for sharing content, but pretty sure there is a dedicated area of this forum for it and a better way to do it...

Kenny Sanchez

Hey guys let me be clear I’m not posting these videos to attract views to my channel, I get millions of views already from other sources, I honestly wanted to post these videos to hopefully help the newer guys in the industry, homeowners who come check out this site etc. I’ll be happy to post them in the right section if someone could guide me on that aspect. I don’t understand the hate and dislike for posting helpful videos, in this industry we are always criticizing each other for any little things, he post too many videos, oh he doesn’t post enough, oh that’s not the right way oh that most have been edited it was too good to be true.

Kenny Sanchez

I concur, so in order to not promote the spammery I generally avoid commenting. I am not fond of people using this site to promote themselves or boost their search rankings with backlinks on here.
No spam here bud, I know in the industry some guys who swear by using motor oil for the saws to save on bar oil etc, that’s the reason I made that video and shared it on here just like the how much you should charge videos and reviews of chainsaws. I didn’t post stupid climbing videos fully edited acting like I’m a tree king. But hey if you don’t like it or have a problem with it keep moving to another post there plenty on here, I’m very sure these videos will benefit someone.

southsoundtree

Participate.

There's is already a guy around who is a super narcissistic half-asser who only participates in his own ego-stoking, as god's gift to bad cutting. He references his amazingness when a video is criticized, by more of his videos.

He has his videos at www. Self-agrandizingass.com.

There is a video subforum. One thread, with a descriptive name for all videos would be good.

The reason people push back at people making videos it's the amount of "spraying" in them.

Last edited:

evo

Hey guys let me be clear I’m not posting these videos to attract views to my channel, I get millions of views already from other sources, I honestly wanted to post these videos to hopefully help the newer guys in the industry, homeowners who come check out this site etc. I’ll be happy to post them in the right section if someone could guide me on that aspect. I don’t understand the hate and dislike for posting helpful videos, in this industry we are always criticizing each other for any little things, he post too many videos, oh he doesn’t post enough, oh that’s not the right way oh that most have been edited it was too good to be true.
So there is a page a sub forum that is for videos, you can put it there. But as south sound said you can participate a bit..

ATH

If you care that we know, give a quick conclusion in writing. "Causes more bar wear" or "works just as well". I assume that a link that I have to click to get anything is created for the purpose of clickbait, not providing information.

Kenny Sanchez

Participate.

There's is already a guy around who is a super narcissistic half-asser who only participates in his own ego-stoking, as god's gift to bad cutting. He references his amazingness when a video is criticized, by more of his videos.

He has his videos at www. Self-agrandizingass.com.

There is a video subforum. One thread, with a descriptive name for all videos would be good.

The reason people push back at people making videos it's the amount of "spraying" in them.
Good point! I will do that, thank you!

Kenny Sanchez

So there is a page a sub forum that is for videos, you can put it there. But as south sound said you can participate a bit..
All good points, never even thought of that. I thought you guys will start commenting about the video bounce back ideas etc then I was going to charm in. But I'll make sure any future video gets added into video forum and talk a abit about it.

Kenny Sanchez

Kenny....just happened across this train wreck. :)

You have got to be the best example of how to take online criticism and make good use of it. Hats off to you.
Thank you! I’m used it, these kind of trolls is why most people don’t ever share their stuff or even do them. So much hate and criticism but I’m used it and find it amusing how they spend their time trying to put othersdown instead utilizing their time on something more productive and helful. But to each its own, ill keep pumping content while they sit behind a keyboard criticizing lol.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom