Buying equipment

tc262

I don't buy from one place. I buy what I get a good deal on! Sometimes its from a local new dealer, sometimes its from a new dealer far away, sometimes its a used dealer, sometimes its a auction, and sometimes its a guy on craigslist. Depends what it is and whether I think I'll need support in maintaining it.

flyingsquirrel25

I don't buy from one place. I buy what I get a good deal on! Sometimes its from a local new dealer, sometimes its from a new dealer far away, sometimes its a used dealer, sometimes its a auction, and sometimes its a guy on craigslist. Depends what it is and whether I think I'll need support in maintaining it.
Me too... The economy of availability. Right now I'm trying to decide to buy from a dealer that is 3 hrs away with great service or the one 30 minutes away that sucks big time (did I mention they are really bad).

flyingsquirrel25

Dude... service is everything.
Usually that is why I buy local.
The problem is this local dealer just signed 5 or 6 months ago. I have tried to get parts from them and their guys just don't know the machines. Spoke with the sales guy and it was worse. He is supposed to call today to set up an onsite demo and we will see how it goes

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom