Business Mistakes Here Are Mine - What Are Yours?

Kenny Sanchez

On this video my top 8 business mistakes. Want hear from some of you guys mistakes early on in the business and are you still making some of the same mistakes now?

Serf Life

I can relate to the “embarrassed about truck” thing. Have been holding out on signage because I don’t want my name on a plywooded mason dump (used plywood salvaged out of our barn). Thankfully the new truck is a smoke-show.

Kenny Sanchez

How about listen up to your peers and don’t put your ego first?
Listen to my peers ah? lol...why don't you put your ego down and stop shooting down someone who is making valuable content for others to learn. I get it if your knowledge it's beyond what I'm showing in my videos, but don't make negative remarks about it just because of your personal opinion calling it spam content/videos and then go about telling about my ego getting in my way, which is obviously your ego of know it all getting in the way of your thinking and how to treat others. It's pretty simple, If you don't like my videos carry on to another subject or forum instead of trying to put people down for your own egoistical behavior.

Kenny Sanchez

I can relate to the “embarrassed about truck” thing. Have been holding out on signage because I don’t want my name on a plywooded mason dump (used plywood salvaged out of our barn). Thankfully the new truck is a smoke-show.
Yeah dude, I struggle with that for a while. Congrats on your now truck brother.

Kenny Sanchez

Agreed!

And Kenny, you obviously have no clue who your labeling as a troll.
I just tried to give you a little positive input on your "chainsaw review" about saw basics.
No troll like to be call a troll. Show me some positivity and respect and maybe we can talk, instead of judging people calling them names and judging them because you think is okay to do so. So like I said...troll on son.

evo

Listen to my peers ah? lol...why don't you put your ego down and stop shooting down someone who is making valuable content for others to learn. I get it if your knowledge it's beyond what I'm showing in my videos, but don't make negative remarks about it just because of your personal opinion calling it spam content/videos and then go about telling about my ego getting in my way, which is obviously your ego of know it all getting in the way of your thinking and how to treat others. It's pretty simple, If you don't like my videos carry on to another subject or forum instead of trying to put people down for your own egoistical behavior.
How about you participate a bit instead of just posting links to your videos without any context. Seems like the only thing you have time for on the buzz is making broad statements defending your right to ‘help’ when no one is asking you for help.
Shit there are plenty of folks just starting out here asking for advice all the time, if you were honestly wanting to help others and to uphold a standard for the trade/profession how about giving a hand when asked.

Kenny Sanchez

How about you participate a bit instead of just posting links to your videos without any context. Seems like the only thing you have time for on the buzz is making broad statements defending your right to ‘help’ when no one is asking you for help.
Shit there are plenty of folks just starting out here asking for advice all the time, if you were honestly wanting to help others and to uphold a standard for the trade/profession how about giving a hand when asked.
I’m done replying to your nonsense egotistical behavior, you dont find valuable carry on. Im sure many will find it valuable on here. Instead of wasting your time hating on my content why dont you do the same and make some of those valuable videos yourself, oh wait you can’t becuase you like to just spread your negativity on others content with your own personal bullshit opion instead of actually helping.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom