Buckingham titanium

winetree

I have a new set of spurs that came in a package deal I bought. Need some money for a different project so I’d figure I would see what I can get for these. Looks like they are over $800 on buckinghams website. looks Like they have been tried on but never in a tree What are they worth in today’s market?

Attachments

• 664B1AD9-4597-4F26-942E-A51BE0487D0F.jpeg
    664B1AD9-4597-4F26-942E-A51BE0487D0F.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 85
  • 591298E6-8488-46F4-9D45-AF1F7E967508.jpeg
    591298E6-8488-46F4-9D45-AF1F7E967508.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 81

Jonny

Sherrill had the 3.5” permanent gaff titaniums with lower strap, no upper pads or straps. They were 250$ in their clearance or sale section. That was last year, gone now.
My Ergovation saddle says it’s close to 700$ on Buckingham’s website, and I paid about half of that. Their site has a pretty high MSRP prices, and Buckingham probably gets that price often when selling to the utility companies.

If I needed gaffs and you were taking offers, I’d probably offer around 400$ for those. Super nice spurs and should last a lifetime. Buckingham quality is second to none.

rico

Despite all the latest and greatest bullshit, this is still one of the very best setups available... Realistic value is between $450-$500. Good luck with your sale winetree.

Last edited:

Treetopflyer

@Treetopflyer

Yo.

Just took mine off after 3 hours. Comfy and light.
Thanks man, I agree they are the best , Ive had a pair since like.... 2004 with caddy pads and they are still going strong. I'm training a promising climber and figure he will be blow away with this gift if I get them. I did just p.m. winetree back and were not far away so hopefully it'll work out..

rico

Thanks man, I agree they are the best , Ive had a pair since like.... 2004 with caddy pads and they are still going strong. I'm training a promising climber and figure he will be blow away with this gift if I get them. I did just p.m. winetree back and were not far away so hopefully it'll work out..
I'm a slightly youngish, slightly promising climber. Would you buy me some titanium spurs Treetop?

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom