Bring Back Butch (MasterBlaster) poll

If you do not live in So Cal, would you be willing to relocate here for a position with Disney?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

frans

All right with everyone if we discuss weather or not to allow Butch (MasterBlaster), a banned member, to be reinstated?

My vote is yes. Any takers?

ROYCE

Re: Bring Back Butch Thread

Butch as in MasterBlaster? I was never aware that he was banned!! My vote is sure. Didn't always 100% agree with the guy but hey, CELEBRATE DIVERSITY!!! I say yes!!!

JesseHuffman

but really though, what on earth could he have done?
I agree with EZ that he should put on double secret probation however, I disagree that DSP is from Revenge of the Nerds and more likely to be from the movie Animal House
BOOYA

FlashTreetop1

Sure let him come back, besides he is hilarious, and knows his stuff. I concur, I didnt even know you could be banned. what'd he do that was so bad?

TreeCo

My vote is no.

He's like a tape worm sucking the life out of the Buzz.

familytree

Mb is gone? Hahahahahaha. He had it coming to him. Probably not a good idea to poke the moderator bee hive time after time after time after time..... But yeah. Let him back. I give em 3 weeks Til he is banned again. You can lead a horse to water.......

There are plenty of people that like to shake things up. Devils advocate if you will, it helps give insight to "the other side" of things. But check his posts and see if there is anything worth while in there. For as many posts he had here on the buzz, take away all of those that were slander towards others, take away the couple hundred that were aimed at grover and take away the 4 word responses and what do you have?

TreeCo

Re: Minions for Butch Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Mb is gone? Hahahahahaha.

For as many posts he had here on the buzz, take away all of those that were slander towards others, take away the couple hundred that were aimed at grover and take away the 4 word responses and what do you have?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's what you've got.

Butch has let his site be a place for disrespecting an owner of the Buzz. Tom has been the victim of character assassination at the TH on several occasions.

How about the lack of respect that Frans is showing by starting this thread? The owners have made a decision.....but is it being respected? No respect shown.

OTGBOSTON

Like 'em or hate 'em his posts were always intelligent...Maybe above some peoples heads at times but always intelligent

OTGBOSTON

[ QUOTE ]

Butch has let his site be a place for disrespecting an owner of the Buzz.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you too! Don't forget that

FlashTreetop1

Frans is showing no disrespect whatsoever. He can posts a petition if he wants. Big Deal. Some things he said were possibly offensive to others, I dont know it all. Some people need to het a little thicker skin also. IMO

Chum

He sure trashed Tom after his removal and not just a few of you cheer-led his disgruntled disposition towards some of the more knowledgable arborists here.

Spare the owners of his tantrums.

I dumped a load on him before I left, was it fair? I'd do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.