Best Tree Software

All Trees LLC

I'm currently using arborgold tree software but i run into a lot of glitches in the system. I'd love to hear what you use and the pros and cons... Been looking into single ops and jobber (trying to go completely paperless with our company).

Reach

Do a search for Jobber and for Single Ops for threads on both, they’ve been discussed here before. In short, my opinion is that Jobber is great for smaller companies, under 25+/- employees, and Single Ops is better for larger companies.

Jobber is simple and pretty much ready to go out of the box, but not as customizable as Single Ops.

Single Ops is great if you’re technical enough to set it up, and is more customizable than Jobber, but is not as easy to set up.

Arborguy11

Try Out ArborNote. Was an easy switch to make and they gave my staff training and super easy to use.

NHtreeman

We use treezi and love it. Had Arborgold but it had lots of issues and wasn't very user friendly at the time. Very expensive in comparison as well. Treezi has fantastic customer support and will listen to things you want to update and change.

OasisTree

We use treezi and love it. Had Arborgold but it had lots of issues and wasn't very user friendly at the time. Very expensive in comparison as well. Treezi has fantastic customer support and will listen to things you want to update and change.
Thats how Jobber used to be...Now that they have made all the changes that we asked for, they raised their rate x6 and now expect us to pay it!

NHtreeman

Thats how Jobber used to be...Now that they have made all the changes that we asked for, they raised their rate x6 and now expect us to pay it!
Thats another nice quality of Treezi. They are under $100 a month i think and its month to month, no contract or maintenance fees or other hidden fees. Seems like every month or so they have updates that often hit the areas we have for concern as well. Don't get me wrong, nothing is 100% perfect, but hey check a lot of boxes in my tree service for my crane crews, bucket crew and PHC division

NHtreeman

Thats another nice quality of Treezi. They are under $100 a month (don't quote me on that number as exact) i think and its month to month, no contract or maintenance fees or other hidden fees. Seems like every month or so they have updates that often hit the areas we have for concern as well. Don't get me wrong, nothing is 100% perfect, but hey check a lot of boxes in my tree service for my crane crews, bucket crew and PHC division
I always look at all the others at TCI and see if they are any better or worse and I still feel I'm in the right place. Been with Treezi since the beginning when they were Arborplus, so i think its been 6 years or more now and can't say enough about their team!

Last edited:
Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom