ART SpiderJack 2.1 Dyneema ~~~~~ Sold~~~~~

39Buick

For Sale or Trade!!
Purchased from a fellow treebuzzer a while back and replaced it with a Rope Runner. Unit has a new cam installed. Also includes the old cam along with a custom extension for easier thumb pressure. Asking $150.00 or trade for a triple thimble! Spiderjack 2.1 1.jpg Spiderjack 2.1 2.jpg Spiderjack 2.1 3.jpg Spiderjack 2.1 4.jpg Spiderjack 2.1 5.jpg Spiderjack 2.1 6.jpg

Last edited:

Brocky

I like them, recently got a sk3 and then a lockjaw, backsliding from being a hitches only user. Really like how the rope flows through them. Your asking price is right in line with what I paid, and I thought mone were good deals.

Last edited:

39Buick

I like them, recently got a sk3 and then a lockjaw, backsliding from being a hitches only user. Really like how the rope flows through them. Your asking price is right in line with what I paid, and I thought mone were good deals.
Thanks for your input. They are super smooth devices once you get the hang of how to manage the friction! And they absolutely gobble up the slack!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom