Arborist Riddles + Prizes from TreeStuff

bonner1040

433FB43C-6071-4C2B-B6F8-5491F5EB94ED.jpeg

YOU MUST SUBMIT ANSWER ON THE WEBSITE, NOT IN THE COMMENTS!!

www.treestuff.com/find

We LOVE riddles, puns, and games, and figure why not share that with you - especially since we are all spending so much time inside.

Each of the following 11 riddles corresponds to just one product on the website. Find the right product and you will find a secret number at the bottom of the product page - don't worry, it is clearly marked as part of the game.

Add up all 11 secret numbers and enter the sum for a chance to win one of three $100 Treestuff Gift Cards. Everyone who enters the correct number has a chance to win!

The Riddles:
A - If your rope had tires, you'd need this to change them.

B - Finish the list: wood grater, branch whisk, leaf zester, ________.

C - The Next Episode was a written by one of these.

D - Don't worry, there isn't a gas tank to worry about in this pulley.

E - _____ to E4, Checkmate.

F - Clint Eastwood's most famous movie line refers to this

G - James Bond usually has one of these hidden in a shoe or watch.

H - This helmet is no joke!

I - Some say this is the best way to run away from a crocodile.

J - Using this pulley could turn you from a caterpillar into a climbing butterfly.

K - Get a grip with a famous Beatle.

Find out the answers to all 11 riddles, the final answer, and who won on our Facebook page next week!

Submit your answer on the website by 11:59pm EST on Monday, April 6th

colb

View attachment 66572

YOU MUST SUBMIT ANSWER ON THE WEBSITE, NOT IN THE COMMENTS!!

www.treestuff.com/find

We LOVE riddles, puns, and games, and figure why not share that with you - especially since we are all spending so much time inside.

Each of the following 11 riddles corresponds to just one product on the website. Find the right product and you will find a secret number at the bottom of the product page - don't worry, it is clearly marked as part of the game.

Add up all 11 secret numbers and enter the sum for a chance to win one of three $100 Treestuff Gift Cards. Everyone who enters the correct number has a chance to win!

The Riddles:
A - If your rope had tires, you'd need this to change them.

B - Finish the list: wood grater, branch whisk, leaf zester, ________.

C - The Next Episode was a written by one of these.

D - Don't worry, there isn't a gas tank to worry about in this pulley.

E - _____ to E4, Checkmate.

F - Clint Eastwood's most famous movie line refers to this

G - James Bond usually has one of these hidden in a shoe or watch.

H - This helmet is no joke!

I - Some say this is the best way to run away from a crocodile.

J - Using this pulley could turn you from a caterpillar into a climbing butterfly.

K - Get a grip with a famous Beatle.

Find out the answers to all 11 riddles, the final answer, and who won on our Facebook page next week!

Submit your answer on the website by 11:59pm EST on Monday, April 6th
Does Bond really hide stuff in his shoes?

ghostice

The Globe and Mail paper up here has a two page crossword every Christmas and it takes a week to do sometimes. I'm sure other papers do too. Cheers guy.

climbstihl

Took me forever to figure out that you don't need a rope wrench to change the tires on your rope... I was really confused, I thought that had to be it, but it's not...

bonner1040

We posted all the results to the riddle game, and Carson will post the winners a bit later.

Plus a new crossword puzzle and more opportunities to win a prize!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom