Anyone selling any gear bags

Tuebor

I have a CAMP Spacecraft gear bag for sale:

Brando CalPankian

I do not have one for sale, but I use a nice mier duffel bag.

It has a shoe spot that I use to house 200' of rope. On top of the rope goes my helmet. I can fit my saddle, spurs, all of my odds and ends, a second rope, and a second saddle with room to spare. I used it a lot doing deep woods climbing and it was wonderful. It's waterproof, tough, and has lasted very well. Worth every penny.

Arborspective

The size on the nitch pro delux is 22.5” (H) x 14” (W)
Its a 60L bag and i also would like to know what your asking for it? I have the notch pro next size up from the delux and it is smacked full of back breaking goodies.

bootsmagee

The size on the nitch pro delux is 22.5” (H) x 14” (W)
Its a 60L bag and i also would like to know what your asking for it? I have the notch pro next size up from the delux and it is smacked full of back breaking goodies.
I'm asking $100 shipped. It's a little dirty from kicking around, but I didn't use it more than a few times. Ended up being too heavy for me when I filled it up with gear haha.

Arborspective

I'm asking $100 shipped. It's a little dirty from kicking around, but I didn't use it more than a few times. Ended up being too heavy for me when I filled it up with gear haha.
If you still have it in about a week or so i will scoop it up. Money isnt good atm. Just got a rope and a HH. on its way in now. These notch bags are legit though. I had a shed we was moving slide off the trailer and smash the bag amd drag it across gravel about 10 feet. Jacked the shed up and retrieved the notch bag and wasnt a single stitch ripped!! Sold from that day on.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom