Anyone selling a SRS device?

Boomslang

Wesspur is re-stocked with the HH2.
Least expensive of the devices (I think) and an awesome versatile tool.
That's what I'm running now. Just want a second device to toy around with using two ropes in the tree. The "companies" charge a small fortune to ship to Canada, more than what I know the actual cost is, so private buy makes more sense for me.

therianclimber

That's what I'm running now. Just want a second device to toy around with using two ropes in the tree. The "companies" charge a small fortune to ship to Canada, more than what I know the actual cost is, so private buy makes more sense for me.
Tell me about it UPS charged me $40 in brokerage fees for a $17 book from TCIA.

flushcut

That's crazy! I was charges $35 in brokerage to ship 147lbs of wool rugs from Agra India this past January.

Treezybreez

The Bulldog Bone is the most trouble free SRS device that I have used to date. Gordon keeps making improvements or options. There's a new spine that you can flip when one side wears out. Also there's a new top friction point option that's oval shaped and should give a longer running time. I'll post some pics when I can.

Last edited:

Grafted_In

Check out Nugreenstore.com in Canada. Free shipping over $150 CAD

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom