Any experience with MC Ventures Truck Bodies?

stheis004

I've been trying to get quotes for a chip truck build with not much success. I have a quote from MC Ventures in Florida and they so far have seemed pretty good, more responsive than anyone else. Has anyone dealt with them? Thanks!

Reach

Never heard of them, but if you’re looking at aluminum and want a reasonable price, come out here to Gap, PA and check out the Gap Hill Aluminum Shop. Small shop, but they do excellent work at prices that are very hard to beat. They’re Amish, so they’re hard to reach on the phone, but I doubt you will be disappointed with their work. They just did our new chip truck last month, and we have been very happy with it.

stheis004

Never heard of them, but if you’re looking at aluminum and want a reasonable price, come out here to Gap, PA and check out the Gap Hill Aluminum Shop. Small shop, but they do excellent work at prices that are very hard to beat. They’re Amish, so they’re hard to reach on the phone, but I doubt you will be disappointed with their work. They just did our new chip truck last month, and we have been very happy with it.
I have heard good things about them here on the buzz, I'll see if I can get in touch with them, thanks! What was their lead time like?

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom