Alabama TCC results

JoshR

Here are the ALTCC results. There are lots of new guys that are in state. It wasn’t a huge comp by the numbers but, it was good. My goal for this is to get more and more AL people involved. It’s tough sledding as far as that goes but hopefully we’ll get there.

Attachments

• B891D585-420F-4B7C-9379-99C601E6F1D6.jpeg
    B891D585-420F-4B7C-9379-99C601E6F1D6.jpeg
    428 KB · Views: 21

GregManning

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here are the ALTCC results. There are lots of new guys that are in state. It wasn’t a huge comp by the numbers but, it was good. My goal for this is to get more and more AL people involved. It’s tough sledding as far as that goes but hopefully we’ll get there.
No Results ? Left off attachment ?

Fivepoints

Branched out member
Cool to see. Wish I could have made it just to spectacle. I know a couple of the competitors. There's been some talk of having a comp in huntsville in the spring. I hope they are able to pull it off. I've tried to help a bit with a venue.

JoshR

Cool to see. Wish I could have made it just to spectacle. I know a couple of the competitors. There's been some talk of having a comp in huntsville in the spring. I hope they are able to pull it off. I've tried to help a bit with a venue.
Not sure about spring but, As an option, we are looking at doing ALTCC in north AL sometime next fall. Mid-late October is great weather wise, barring a hurricane.

oldoakman

Been here a while
Fivepoints, the Georgia comp is coming up in a few weeks in Kingston GA which might be a bit closer than the beach. 2 days of trainings and 2 days of the comp. A great long weekend getaway.

Josh, Reach out to me PM. since I work in GA I have hung mostly with the GAA, but I do actually live in AL. Not sure my wife will like me getting involved with another comp or not.

Dan Cobb

Branched out member
If you're looking for a venue, you might try contacting the National Speleological Society. The NSS headquarters on Pulaski will likely make an excellent site and they will probably be much more receptive to having people bouncing around on ropes than other venues.

JoshR

If you're looking for a venue, you might try contacting the National Speleological Society. The NSS headquarters on Pulaski will likely make an excellent site and they will probably be much more receptive to having people bouncing around on ropes than other venues.
There are a bunch of tree guys floating around the comp scene that do a lot of caving. I’m looking into incorporating a caving trip after the competition for those who want to do it. I personally have been wanting to bounce a pit but just haven’t had things line up right.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom