$3000 Signing Bonus!! $25-35/hr Crew Leaders/Trainer- Seacoast Tree Care

djm

Seacoast Tree Care LLC- a TCIA accredited company is looking to hire crews leaders/trainers.

Seacoast Tree Care is a small residential tree company that performs residential and commercial tree care. We have 3 certified arborists and one BCMA on staff. We are well rounded but focus on plant health care and tree preservation. We are looking for crew leaders with a strong work ethic, that like working in a team environment, doing quality arboriculture and providing a good service to our customers.

Click here to watch our video

https://www.seacoasttreecare.com

Benefits:
  • $25-$35/hr for the right applicant.
  • $3000 signing bonus
  • 401k with 4%company match
  • 2.5 weeks PTO
  • 6 Paid holidays
  • Paid sick time
  • Paid health, dental, life insurance with
  • Company paid continuing education.
Qualifications:
  • Able to perform supervisory role
  • Strong team player
  • Strong organizational skills
  • Ability to train others
  • ISA Certified Arborist
  • CTSP
  • 3-5 years of experience
  • CDL B
  • Experience with pruning, removals, and crane assisted removals
Responsibilities:

Operations:

• Assists with management in crew makeup, equipment, tools and supplies in such a way as to complete all jobs efficiently, correctly and profitably.
  • Keeps management up to date of all changes in status of crew members or equipment.
  • Assists management in the prompt dispatch of crews and other labor-related cost savings.
  • Assists management in keeping non-chargeable hours and overtime to a minimum
Safety:
  • Knows all company safety regulations, teaches them to all crew members and insists on 100% compliance.
  • Instructs employees how to operate all equipment and use materials safely.

Equipment, Materials and Supplies:
  • Knows operating condition of all equipment and recommends and schedules replacement or maintenance in time to avoid a breakdown.
  • Knows proper and complete operation of each piece of equipment, sees that the crew uses the right equipment for each job.
Image:
  • Conducts himself and his crews properly in order to make a good impression on clients and prospective clients, the general public and others who observe the crews on the job or traveling to and from the job site.
  • Possesses pride of workmanship and instills it in his/her crew.
  • Speaks positively about the work, the client and the company. All problems shall be discussed with management in confidence.
Training
  • Determines training needs of personal under his supervision.
  • Trains employees on crew according to company training program.
  • Presents company methodologies to employees- Pruning, customer service etc.
Innovation
  • Stays up to date with current industry techniques.
  • Introduces new technology developments of worth into company
  • Prevents potentially dangerous techniques from coming into the company.

We are a small company that insists on safety, quality and efficiency. All applicants are drug tested and background checked prior to hiring. If interested send resume with 3 references to:

DM@seacoasttreecare.com.
Thanks!

Serf Life

Best of luck! Sounds like a great opportunity for a mature, long-haul applicant. By the noise on here it seems like they are hard to find...

TimBr

Official Well Known Greeter
@djm; Any help for JayDeCoster with regard to his issue? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Hey, @JayDeCoster! Welcome to the TreeBuzz forum! I think you are going to like it here!

Be sure to use the site's search utility to browse a ton of old threads on any arb related topic you can think of. There are years' worth of old threads on this site to explore. Best wishes. TimBr.

Last edited:

JayDeCoster

@djm; Any help for JayDeCoster with regard to his issue? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Hey, @JayDeCoster! Welcome to the TreeBuzz forum! I think you are going to like it here!

Be sure to use the site's search utility to browse a ton of old threads on any arb related topic you can think of. There are year's worth of old threads on this site to explore. Best wishes. TimBr.
Thanks Tim,

I reached out directly and was answered almost immediately.

SeanRuel

I did a trial day at Seacoast a few years back. They had quality equipment and the crews had a great vibe. Seems like they get an interesting variety of work and had tons of support for the workers.

If I wasn't tied down to a different area I would 100% work for them.